April 11 @ 1:30 pm
Join us online for our Easter Eggstravaganza Crafternoon, where we’ll be live streaming a tutorial on how to make these gorgeous Japanese Sakura Easter eggs!
Pick up your craft supplies and Devonshire Tea or Hatching Dragon egg & recipe from the tavern between 1:30pm and 2pm on Easter Saturday, 11 April, and tune in to the broadcast on Facebook Live from 2:30pm!
- 1:30pm – 2pm – Pick up your order
- 2:30pm – Live stream of Japanese Sakura Egg making on Facebook!
What’s included in the Sakura Egg Kit?
- 1x egg
- Yarn for winding
- Black Paint
- Cherry Blossom sequins
What you’ll need at home:
- A thin/medium sized paint brush for gluing and painting your branches
- you can purchase small paint brushes at any dollar store or craft store if you don’t already have one, or you can use a toothpick, skewer or any similar item you don’t mind getting paint and glue on!
- A pair of tweezers (or something with a fine point like the tip of scissors or a skewer)
- Access to Facebook to watch our live stream! It will remain available on the page to watch later if you’re not free at 2:30.
We’ve got plenty of options for you, whether you just want to craft, or you want a good feed too, Devonshire Teas and Hatching Dragons abound! But we’ve only got 18 Craft kits available, so you better get in fast!! Check out the descriptions on our ticketing page now!