MAKE A BOOKING
Our little space can get busy fast, so we recommend making a booking!
Wednesday & Thursday – 6pm – 10pm
Friday & Saturday – 12pm -10pm
Lunch – 12pm – 2.30pm (Fri. & Sat.)
Dinner – 6pm – 9pm (Wed. to Sat.)
Pub Snacks – available all day till 9pm
A confirmation text will be received when your booking has been confirmed. If there are any issues with your booking time, you will be contacted by one of our staff members.
SPECIAL HOLIDAY TRADING HOURS
Closed 22 December – 7 January
Reduced trading 8 January – 1 February
- Wed-Thursday 6-10pm
- Friday 4-10pm
- Saturday 2-10pm
For bookings outside of standard trading hours, please contact us about our Private Venue Hire
- Due to the size of the venue we cannot guarantee a booth booking.
- Tables will be held for 15 minutes on the night of your booking. If you are running late and have not contacted us, your table may be given to a walkin.
- The standard table booking length is 1.5 hours. If you intend to use the space for a longer time period (for D&D, book club, crafts etc), a minimum spend may apply. You will be notified of this when making your booking.
- The games library has a small fee of $5 for up to 2 people and $10 for 3+ players. This fee goes toward the maintenance of our games library.
- We also have private venue hire available. Please let us know in the notes section if you would like to hire our venue!